RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial and Professional Radio > System Administration and Maintenance

System Administration and Maintenance Here is where radio system managers can discuss some of the more intricate details of managing their complex radio systems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Multistate DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Default Centracom II hardware wanted

I know normally this is a wanted kinda post, but maybe some fellow admins who has a garage full of stuff might still have some stuff laying around...

Just looking for some of the CC2 console accessory shelf's/paper holder type stuff that fits in the OP positions in the console funiture.

Please PM me is your able to help.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 PM

Damn. Just threw a ton of that stuff out here during the last upgrade. I didn't think anyone in the world would have wanted it and it just would take up a lot of space.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Multistate DB Admin
Database Admin

Yeah I was able to get a bunch of sections from a board member here and now wouldn't mind some of the storage accessories to drop in the racks...

Right now I wouldn't mind a couple of speaker sections.
Old 01-18-2014, 6:31 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Still nursing an aging Gold Elite through a couple more budget cycles. Don't throw it out, I'll pay the freight and have cards picked up. BIM's anyone?
Old 01-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Multistate DB Admin
Database Admin

Still in the market for the storage and cabinet accessories....and yes, still speaker sections.