RR API on personal site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmontalto

I haven't been able to find the answe to this despite some searching past topics.

I recently signed up to be a feed provider and also received a domain id: 70543815

I'm trying to include a java applet/script on my personal site that displays my feed. In the wiki it's always asking for another number or id such as subcat id or sid. My feed is a scanner broadcasting a bunch of different frequencies. Can someone assist me with displaying an API on my site? I don't seem to have any of the subcat or sid's that I can find.

Thanks,

Kevin

kmontalto

Kevin,

If you are looking to display how many listeners are using your feed on your site, follow the instructions at this link below:

Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

I'm actually trying to go one step further. I got that to work, but I'd like to actually have an applet or some piece of code that puts a radioreference.com'd logo'd link on my site that allows people to listen to my feed. Of course it links to rr and the feed is hosted at rr, but something I can display on my site.

athomas5784

Why can you not embed the player any longer? if you go to wichitafire.org I had the old player at the bottom of the page, is this no longer possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.