Premium Subscription...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD8MTF

... I sent a M.O. about a week ago for a premium subscription. Will I receive an email with my confirmation or should I just keep checking back? Also... once I am approved, will I be able to change my user name? I just got my Tech lisence and I would like to change my user name to my new callsign... KD8MTF .... OK thanks.... Dan

mciupa

Database Admin
Congrats Dan, looks like you've got what you've asked for both ways. :)

Got yourself a radio yet for that new tech license?

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
My premium subscription for feed providers is not working on any software starting recently..this includes Arc butel and Proscan. Its picking up my last paid date 10/6/09. It just stopped working. Software providers say its a RR thing. I cant find any address to email Lindsey directly so I hope he see this. need to know what to do. Can program any new systems on my scanner.

richtidd

Database Admin
My premium subscription for feed providers is not working on any software starting recently..this includes Arc butel and Proscan. Its picking up my last paid date 10/6/09. It just stopped working. Software providers say its a RR thing. I cant find any address to email Lindsey directly so I hope he see this. need to know what to do. Can program any new systems on my scanner.

Feeds need to online for the premimum membership.

Lindsay says the system is working & he does not know of any problems related to feed owner premium membership status.

Here are a couple ways to connect to the data base to program an online feed:

Check your RR membership status in your account page with the feed up & it should show you as a premium member.

The online feed should activate you're premium member ship.
If it does not show you as a premium member with your feed up, we can fix that. If it does show you as a premium member, you should be able to connect to the data base with ARC or other scanner programming software to upload the new info from the data base into the software while you're feed is up. Then take the scanner offline & reprogram it & restart you're feed.

Another way is this:
Build your profile in the applications your are using, then bring the feed offline to upload the new programming, and then bring the feed back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.