RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > System-wide Administration

System-wide Administration Support for issues related to subscriptions, server connectivity and commentary, and layout usability. Area specific content should be posted to its applicable forum above.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Live Audio - "Links"

I haven't seen this posted and I hope it isn't just me...

When I want to listen to a feed, I click the State and then the County. The list of feeds for that county are shown. I choose how I want to listen to a feed (either iTunes or WinAmp), I then click the "Speaker" to launch the feed. This normally launches the appropriate player without trouble.

Over the last week or two I've had trouble on 2 computers and my iPad where it redirects me to the home page. If I click 2,3,4 times it usually comes up.
Sponsored links
Old 08-20-2012, 11:28 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Heh, I've been wondering the same thing (is it just me?) Nope, not just you. I've been having the same problem both at work and at home with different computers and different browsers, so it seems like it's a problem on the server end.

Anybody know what the problem is, or who the right person is to contact to fix it?