Malicious Site Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

szron

Somethings up.

All RR sites (forum/db) are surprisingly slow and Firefox and Google show warnings that this website is malicious.

What's going on?

Glad this caught my eye before i hit PM took screen shots and was getting ready to message you blantonl its weird though if you look at Chromes Report is even says no activity wonder why it was flagged if no reports and no activity was detected

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Google appears to have interpreted some of javascript as malicious. I'm working with them to get this cleared. In the mean time, yes, we are actively aware of the issue and we are working to get it cleared up.

It will probably take some time to get cleared up across the internet.

garys

Premium Subscriber
FYI, everything works in Internet Explorer, but the Database tab doesn't appear in Firefox.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Lindsay, I don't have Java installed on my machine and when I went to The RadioReference.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin it started asking me to install Java. I don't recall being asked this before but it is was only that main page asking for Java. I know there are a load of banner ad issues and malware going on right now but could that java prompt be whats triggering the notices?

meshif

Lindsay, I don't have Java installed on my machine and when I went to The RadioReference.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin it started asking me to install Java. I don't recall being asked this before but it is was only that main page asking for Java. I know there are a load of banner ad issues and malware going on right now but could that java prompt be whats triggering the notices?

Main page didn't ask me to run java but when I clicked this thread it wanted Java. I use AdBlock so I don't think it's anything to do with the ads. Lindsay, you might want to go over every php file carefully to make sure something didn't get injected on one of them.

trkntrlrman

RS-PRO 34, RS-PRO 60, BCD396XT, BCD996XT, SDS200
Premium Subscriber
D-base list on Home menue

I'm using Vipre, and Foxfire, and I am having a problem when clicking on the Data base updates, Nothing happens, list will not open... may be part of the same issue....also I can not use the smilies to the right of the current window... Thanks Ron

ampulman

Still fouled up

Started up my computer at 3:30 AM EST, loaded multiple tabs in Firefox (including RR.com). Just went to RR to read and saw message.

Tried to re-enter RR, but same message. Then linked to some other site, but would not load. After multiple attempts, was finally able to enter RR.com.

Amp

soberbyker

Premium Subscriber
Glad this caught my eye before i hit PM took screen shots and was getting ready to message you blantonl its weird though if you look at Chromes Report is even says no activity wonder why it was flagged if no reports and no activity was detected

I captured and sent screenshots from Google before I was able to get to RR via IE, although I have to say finding an actual email address to alert the site was pretty difficult, the contact us page has a lot of stuff they want you to try first, but this issue has nothing to do with programming scanners.

FWIW ... IE, malwarebytes did not warn about a possible problem, only Google.

Refreshed the DB and problem solved.

Thanks for the quick response admin team!

7:15am EST still getting a warning from Google.

RRwarning_zpsb35db352.jpg

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Google appears to have interpreted some of javascript as malicious.
I've been a Chrome user since it was released, and never saw this warning when visiting RR, ever. It seems more than coincidental that it appeared right after the forums outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.