radioreference.com down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhouk

Message from isitdownnow.com:

We have tried pinging Radio Reference website using our server and the website returned the above results. If radioreference.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...

RonnieUSA

Message from isitdownnow.com:

We have tried pinging Radio Reference website using our server and the website returned the above results. If radioreference.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
I got here by entering the forums, but if I try by the way of the home page it dosen't work.
This link works >> The RadioReference.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

QDP2012

I can get to the main homepage (maybe they fixed that problem). But, all morning, the forums and wiki have been loading slowly for me (while not logged-in), almost to the point of hanging. I hit refresh twice and they load immediately. It seems to be getting better though.

Last edited:

cabletech

It is not the web site. It is your computer.

I have been on/off the site since 0800gmt time today with no problems. Time now 1334gmt

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
It is not the web site. It is your computer.

I have been on/off the site since 0800gmt time today with no problems. Time now 1334gmt

It was out here in the northeast around 8-9am eastern time, both from my house and from work.

nd5y

That was only the FCC data during its weekly update. A few hours before that the whole site was giving me 503 errors.

QDP2012

Maybe this no-access/slow-access was related to the NTP DDoS attack mentioned in the Computer Forum.

Glad it's working now.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Its down in the MidWest too... And the forums site is super slow... 4:11 PM EDT. Broadcastify seems unaffected.

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Traceroute failed suggesting amazon was down. Off about 3 hours.

Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Traceroute failed suggesting amazon was down. Off about 3 hours.

Youtube was down also,back up now..

Status
Not open for further replies.