FCC Licenses Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Not sure when it went down but the past few hours I wasn't able to load nothing this is what I get.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
We're having some problems with the FCC database server right now - I'm working on getting it back up and running...

Thanks Lindsay! I know all the techs were asleep at night you are doing a great job keep it running smooth as possible.

nd5y

Something is still broke. I still see the same problem I reported a few weeks ago and the FCC data has been updated several times since then.

Certain licenses are not showing up. If you look up WQQU444 for example you get:

NO INFORMATION FOUND FOR CALLSIGN: WQQU444

But the licensee name appears in your web browsers window title or tab title. If there is no information found then how does it know who the licensee is?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Something is still broke. I still see the same problem I reported a few weeks ago and the FCC data has been updated several times since then.

Certain licenses are not showing up. If you look up WQQU444 for example you get:

NO INFORMATION FOUND FOR CALLSIGN: WQQU444

But the licensee name appears in your web browsers window title or tab title. If there is no information found then how does it know who the licensee is?

This is probably because the FCC data direct from the FCC is incomplete for this licensee and thus we're unable to build a joined query for the licensee. Not all FCC data is pristine to say the least.

SCPD

QRT
I posted about this problem too but apparently did it (again) in the wrong area (even though I did look to see if this had been addressed) I guess I missed it. Glad you got it fixed, trying to ID many frequencies not in the DB and the search here is way better than the FCC General Menu or ULS.

Curious, was this something on the FCC end or an import issue on the radio reference server side? Reason I ask is I am looking at amazon hosting.

Anyways glad you got er fixed.

Side note (probably get me banned) Wayne, I apologize for mis posting, I did look but it was late and eyes are not what they used to be. But why do you have to be so gosh darn mean all the time?

You really need a case of Jesus dude .... Will Pray for ya! Seems to be working for me so there is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.