Feed Provider/Premium Member Badges Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
lowboy654,

I know this is not probably the correct spot to put this, but somehow I have lost the Feed Provider badge and the premium subscriber status as I have had that status since I started providing the feed in 2011.

Can you check into that? I don't know why within a hour I went from one status to another.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
lowboy654,

I know this is not probably the correct spot to put this, but somehow I have lost the Feed Provider badge and the premium subscriber status as I have had that status since I started providing the feed in 2011.

Can you check into that? I don't know why within a hour I went from one status to another.

I have asked other Admins here to look in to this and let you know whats up with this, as I just input Data here. So I am not sure how being a feed provider works. I did find this.
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Become_a_Feed_Provider

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I see your Audio Feed Provider badge and your profile does show you as a Premium Member.

Not sure why that badge isn't showing up though.

Did your feed go down recently? I believe that while your feed is down, you lose the Premium Member privileges unless you've paid for them separately.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
Mike & Ken,

Yeah the feed was down at the time when I was in here due to internet outage, dang TWC anyways, but after it came back online everything was back. Just had never noticed that quirk before and after reading about it on here somewhere then I figured that is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.