callsign

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
When is my callsign submission going to be added to the database?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Are you talking about the callsign for an entry in the RadioReference database? What entry?

kma371

QRT

Reviewing your database submissions, I don't see that you have submitted anything since June 2014 and that wasn't a callsign submission.

Whatever it is you tried to do, did not go through. You might want to try again.

UPDATE:
After reviewing your posts, you seem to be talking about your Amateur Radio callsign and not a submission to the frequency database. We have no control over your amateur radio callsign. If you haven't received it yet, contact the VEC testing facility where you took your test, or the FCC.

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Post moved to the Amateur Radio General Discussion forum although I'm not really sure what you're asking for?

In the future, please try to provide a little more information. So far this thread has left most of us a little confused.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
On the account information page it has a spot to put your call sign which I did and it says it was submitted and will be added to the database soon. This is the same page you update your profile, bio, shack pics etc.

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
On the account information page it has a spot to put your call sign which I did and it says it was submitted and will be added to the database soon. This is the same page you update your profile, bio, shack pics etc.
Tom,

It might be easier if you gave us a bit more info. Your callsign for starters and when you tested would probably be useful. Without that info, it's not very easy to trace things.

I just got mine recently, and entered the callsign same as you. The badge appeared on my posts immediately.

AK9R

Super Moderator
Now, there's an informative answer.

The RadioReference scanner frequency database and the amateur radio callsign database at RadioReference are two entirely different things.

What is your amateur radio callsign?

Does it appear in the FCC database?

How long ago was it issued?

The RadioReference amateur radio callsign database pulls information from the FCC database daily (except weekends). If the RR database robot can't verify your callsign against the FCC database, it may not update your account information page.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I tried to give all the info I had but someone answered above. I will wait until it updates from the fcc database. Kc1dvh

AK9R

Super Moderator
According to the FCC database, KC1DVH was issued 05/08/2015. Patience, grasshopper.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
Lol I didnt know the rr database wasnt updated on weekends. Now I know. Can we close so I dont appear on the favorite troll thread?

AK9R

Super Moderator
The RadioReference amateur radio callsign database pulls information from the FCC database daily (except weekends).
Actually, RR only pulls the FCC data weekly. Usually on Mondays.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
Ah ok I was going by what another poster stated. Now that I know I will not worry about it. Thank you for educated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.