Posting in classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcoyote

Premium Subscriber
I must be doing something wrong or I am dumber than dirt. I don't even know/cannot figure out where to ask this question so sorry if it's the wrong place. I want to post an item for sale in the classifieds. I do not see how to do that like one normally would. I have plenty experience buying/selling in forums so it should be straightforward. Where is the "Start new thread" button? I do have a current premium subscription that I paid for to access the database. Is there some requirement I am missing or am I just blind? Thanks for a nudge or shove in the right direction.

newcoyote

Premium Subscriber
Look for Place An Ad at the top right of the Classified Page...

Not seeing it. Is their a different subscription I need or do I need admin preapproval or something like that? I swear I have not been drinking.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 7.39.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 7.39.40 PM.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 311
R

retiredmich

Classifieds , then click on Classifieds Home , then place an add , bottom row 2nd from last

newcoyote

Premium Subscriber
Classifieds , then click on Classifieds Home , then place an add , bottom row 2nd from last

I see Classified>Classified Home ,then that is it. It just takes me back to the original page. I don't see "Place an ad" anywhere, even using my OS find text tool. Is there supposed to be a flyout menu from the drop down menu option "Classifieds Home"? I'm sure I'm signed in and my paid sub is valid too.

newcoyote

Premium Subscriber
From your screen grab, are you logged in when you try the Classifieds?
I seem to have found it but had to login several times. I would log in and it appeared as I was logged in(Said welcome newcoyote) but I kept seeing the option to log in. Finally after at least three times the option switched to logout and I was able to find "Place an ad" under "My ads". Weird. Thanks for the help all. Hopefully I can repeat this when needed.

FallenAnjel

You may have had to clear cookies/history. Then close out all browsers, then reopen and try again. Glad you got in tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.