Firefox Classified issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
When I go to the RadioReference Classified page and try to go to Page 2 the browser just ignores it and stays at Page 1. This only seems to occur in Firefox, it works properly in Chrome. I tried clearing my cache and all cookies and still no joy.

I am using FireFox (45.02 with latest updates) on a Mac with OS 10.11.4 .

Has anyone else see this occur?

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
When I go to the RadioReference Classified page and try to go to Page 2 the browser just ignores it and stays at Page 1. This only seems to occur in Firefox, it works properly in Chrome. I tried clearing my cache and all cookies and still no joy.

I am using FireFox (45.02 with latest updates) on a Mac with OS 10.11.4 .

Has anyone else see this occur?
I also use Firefox, latest version 45.0.2, and it works fine for me. Might be a setting issue.

FWIW, when I started to type this post I got a Firefox update notice for Version 46.0. I don't know if that would solve your issue, but....

N9JIG

Sheriff
They must be monitoring my Forum posts, I got the same update, installed it and it works fine now.

The update must have JUST been posted, I checked for updates as I posted my original message just this morning and there wasn't one...

Thanks!

DJ11DLN

If you use the NoScript add on it will often do things like that...you have to set it to allow the site you're on, either temporarily or permanently, to make the page links work.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Resurrecting an old post of mine. I found that it is Ad Blocker Plus that is causing this and another issue on the Classified Section.

I occasionally had issues where I would sign into RR but on the Classified page it would ignore my sign-on status and I could not see my ads or add a new ad. I disabled Ad Blocker Plus on that page and all is well with the world again.

Status
Not open for further replies.