Unusual errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troymail

Silent Key
Getting more and more weird errors -- trying to post and then also view forums threads.. getting this error

UNABLE TO RETRIEVE DATABASE FEED PROVIDER INFO--> Access denied for user 'apache'@'ip-10-69-197-232.ec2.internal' (using password: NO)

mciupa

Getting more and more weird errors -- trying to post and then also view forums threads.. getting this error

UNABLE TO RETRIEVE DATABASE FEED PROVIDER INFO--> Access denied for user 'apache'@'ip-10-69-197-232.ec2.internal' (using password: NO)

I have no issues. I wonder if it is just your problem?

ip address returns to a location in LA between Marina Del Rey and the 405 (Westchester)

troymail

Silent Key
Could be just "my problem" but if we all assume that and don't say so, we'd never know.

I'm not sure why I would get feed related errors while refreshing forum pages.... I haven't done anything with feeds for quite some time....

D

DaveNF2G

I got a 503 this morning just from trying to get to the domain.

rogress

A few times I was trying to lookup frequencies and it didn't recognize me as a paying member, which is probably because my feed kept going offline.

Odd that there have been no announcements regarding the lengthy outage and ongoing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.