Seeing JUST one forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyS

Is it possible to set up one's profile to only show specific forums.... like I mostly read the New Jersey regional forum so I'd like to either go right into it when entering into the forums area or having it be the only one displayed in the forums listing. Is this possible and how? Thanks.

morfis

TonyS said:
Is it possible to set up one's profile to only show specific forums.... like I mostly read the New Jersey regional forum so I'd like to either go right into it when entering into the forums area or having it be the only one displayed in the forums listing. Is this possible and how? Thanks.

This would be an excellent addition if possible. The bulletin board listing is getting quite bloated and in my case I only really look at perhaps half a dozen of them.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
You can collapse the sections you wish to not view.

What you don't make the NJ Regional forum your start page? =p

Dubbin

Feed Provider
loumaag said:
I'm curious as to how to do that, could you explain in detail?

Click on these little arrows

untitled-1.jpg

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thanks Dwayne!

I had never used them and just assumed (from the URL) that they returned you to the top of the page. Live and learn. :)

TonyS

Dubbin said:
Click on these little arrows

untitled-1.jpg

Thanks, but that only works for whole forum sections, not the individual forums within. Bookmarking the forums I'm interested in is what I had been doing, though it's a little much. I guess what I'm after just can't be done.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
You can subscribe to a forum and then have only the forums you have subscribed to show up in your userCP.

To do this, go into the forum, and click the Forum Tools Link, then click Subscribe to forum. Then click on your UserCP link, and only the forums that you have subscribed to will be there.

morfis

blantonl said:
You can subscribe to a forum and then have only the forums you have subscribed to show up in your userCP.

To do this, go into the forum, and click the Forum Tools Link, then click Subscribe to forum. Then click on your UserCP link, and only the forums that you have subscribed to will be there.

Thanks Lindsay. Hadn't realised that.

Status
Not open for further replies.