altered post

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrplmil

I had a post that was altered. does that mean it was an administrator? Can any one do that. if so it needs to stop. GOD Bless all

jrplmil

We've seen the damage gomer and his crowd have done, and this mess can't be claned up in 2 years. The last thing the world needs is another republipuke prez. JFK did not get us into Viet Nam Americans were there in the 1940's to fight the Japanese, and help the French reestablish colonial rule. And by the way, Jesus is a fictional character

yep all dem's up to this point

I did not say any of the above. It was all changed.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Indeed, that's the problem. Use the quote feature and you won't have that issue.

Side note - not related to the original poster: I've been long surprised by people - even longtime, experienced forum participants - who seemingly refuse to use the quote feature, instead taking extra time to format their own version of 'quoting' the poster. I dunno why that is, but it just bewilders me.

jrplmil

Since I did not copy it in any way then how did it get there. It was not quoted from me. I had nothing to do with the words there. Where did they come from? I dont find them in any of the previous posts? Feel free to look and tell me which post it came from as I dont know nor did I copy or cut and past.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
It came from austinscan1's post, two posts above the one you're concerned about. You must have copied the text, or hit quote and either deleted the tags with the square brackets that delineated the quoted passage, or disabled the square bracketed tags (known as BBcode) in some other way.

jrplmil

I will take your word Jay but I did not copy it in any way. It may be a glitch but I havent copyed it till I sent it to you. I suppose you would agree that if I had even by accident it would past and I tried that first and it was empty. I think I would have to copy it then hit quote to get it in the text would I not? I would still have to copy it first I think. It ws not sent by me quote or not.
GOD Bless

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
It was TEH DEBIL GETTIN' In YOUR Posts! :D
Sorry just kiddin'! Could not resist!
Marshall KE4ZNR

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Just an FYI, If a moderator edits a post, it will say so under the post. It will also have the reason it was edited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.