Problem seeing Hoosier SAFE-T database page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9JOD

I am unable to get the updated Hoosier SAFE-T page to appear. It just pop's up a blank page. Any suggestions? I use to be able to get it with no problems, but my computer has recently been repaired, so I may be missing an important component or patch. All other forums and databases seem to be fine. Thanks for the help....

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Seems odd. I did notice that the page is rather large and does have an image on it, try the South Dakota system that is a little smaller but still has an image and then the STARNet page which is just a large but no image.

seamusg

KC9JOD said:
I am unable to get the updated Hoosier SAFE-T page to appear. It just pop's up a blank page. Any suggestions? I use to be able to get it with no problems, but my computer has recently been repaired, so I may be missing an important component or patch. All other forums and databases seem to be fine. Thanks for the help....
If you're running Norton AV, try that it has been known to do that to the MPSCS page.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
loumaag said:
Seems odd. I did notice that the page is rather large and does have an image on it, try the South Dakota system that is a little smaller but still has an image and then the STARNet page which is just a large but no image.

Ya, we take pride in the amount of info we have on it :p :) What browser are you using? Did you try both IE and Firefox? I had issues with some pages with IE in the past and tried them with FF and they worked.. Granted, that was probally IE 5 or 6 and not the new 7. Maybe try upgrading to IE 7 if you haven't yet and are using IE.

Last edited:

KC9JOD

Thanks for the help. I am using norton, and ie6 and windows xp. I'll give it all a try. Thanks again....

KC9JOD

Well guy's, I upgraded to ie7 and dc'd Norton. I even tried firefox with no luck. I was at my parents earlier today and it loaded okay on their system, so?

jf222

I have the same problem with Michigan, so tried Indiana, blank page. Took advice from previous post and disabled Norton Internet Security - it now displayed. Some command on the page is improper, as you should not have to disable needed security to view an OK internet page. Those controlling these two pages should revise the commands so that this is not necessary.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have three different versions of Norton AV running on different machines and none of them are affected by anything at the site. This is something unique to your setup if you can't see the page or it would affect more than an occasional user.

KC9JOD

Well I gotit to work. I just have to turn off my norton firewall. I guess it's back to zone alarm for me. Thanks again for all the help, happy scanning...

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
KC9JOD said:
Well I gotit to work. I just have to turn off my norton firewall. I guess it's back to zone alarm for me. Thanks again for all the help, happy scanning...
Ahh, not Norton AV but Norton Firewall...It must have a method to configure what sites you can let by-pass the filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.