can't pay for premium services thur website

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I can't seen to renew my Premium Service when I go Thur the check out it ask to input the text it the Security Check box. I Inputed the correct text but it keeps asking me to retype a new word. can some one look in to this

Thanks

seamusg

qc said:
Hi, I can't seen to renew my Premium Service when I go Thur the check out it ask to input the text it the Security Check box. I Inputed the correct text but it keeps asking me to retype a new word. can some one look in to this

Thanks
Payments are not made through this site, most likely they are through PAYPAL. Ask them the question.

seamusg

qc said:
why can't Radio Reference tell paypal I'm trying to renew my premium services

Thanks
I don't want to get into a fight with you, but I don't think RR can see why PAYPAL is rejecting you, i believe the law only allows YOU , YOUR BANK and PAYPAL can discuss this.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Dubbin said:
Looks like you got this solved since you have your premium subscriber icon.
He had it before, I suspect he is just trying to extended his subscription.

qc said:
why can't Radio Reference tell paypal I'm trying to renew my premium services
Now stop and think for a moment, how would RR know that until the transaction was completed? As seamusg says, it is between you and Pay Pal to solve this problem.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks, PLEASE et ME tackle these issues... thanks! ;-)

QC,

Looking at your issue it appears that Paypal might be having a problem, or you are literally mistyping the security code that is displayed. However, looking at the statistics for the day, I can tell you that subscriptions and resubscriptions are WAY down today, so it's possible that Paypal rolled out some new code that has a problem.

My suggestion, wait a day and try again. If you continue to have the problem, please contact me at webmaster [at] radioreference.com and we'll work something out.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. For everyone one person that reports a problem - another 200 have experienced it and just left in fustration.

Warm regards,

Lindsay

Status
Not open for further replies.