Database Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
In the database for my state (California) and county (Sacramento), there is a tabular button at the top labeled "Codes and Maps", here's the link: http://radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&tab=codes&ctid=216

When you get there you see there has been no information submitted, it reads: "No codes, units, or station lists available"

What exactly does it mean by codes, units, and station lists??
By codes, do you mean 10 codes??

I was just curious because I may have some information to submit but I wanted to make sure I would be submitting the right thing...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

mciupa

Submit your info on the link and wayne h will determine the validity of your submissions for Sacremento. :)

I understand that part, but I wasn't sure what was meant by "codes, units, and station lists".

THANKS AGAIN!

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
mciupa said:
Submit your info on the link and wayne h will determine the validity of your submissions for Sacremento. :)
Here ya go mciupa:
moon.gif

74596, you can submit anything. 10-codes, radio callsigns, station lists for FDs, whatever makes the listening experience easier.

Ok, Thanks!
I'll probably be submitting some of Sacramento County Sheriff's Department radio codes within the next few days...

THANKS AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.