New User

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeloach

Using BuTel's software to login and download frequenices from the database, I get the error message that I'm not a contributing member. I've paid $30 for a one year subscription. Is that not considered a contributing member, if not what do I have to do to be considered a contributing member?

This is my second attempt to post a message here.

James

mciupa

You are not being ignored James , this is a job for the webmaster who may be busy at the moment and hasn't had a chance to browse the forums lately.

Shoot him an e-mail detailing the problem at : webmaster@radioreference.com

Hope your problem is resolved soon. :)

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
jdeloach said:
Using BuTel's software to login and download frequenices from the database, I get the error message that I'm not a contributing member. I've paid $30 for a one year subscription. Is that not considered a contributing member, if not what do I have to do to be considered a contributing member?

This is my second attempt to post a message here.

James
James,

It is not your second attempt to post a message, it is indeed your second message on the subject. Despite what Mike suggested in the other forum that is the correct forum for the problem if the problem is with the software or your use of the software. If you suspect that it is your account that has the problem, then the previous advice to either post a message at the "Help Desk" or an email to the Webmaster is correct.

With that advice, I am closing this thread as a duplicate to the one you have open in the Scanning Software Forum.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm going to quickly follow-up:

jdeloach, your account is working perfectly here, and is in good standing as far as your premium subscription is concerned.

You'll need to contact Butel for support, since they are probably reporting an improper error message to you.

Warm regards,

Lindsay

Status
Not open for further replies.