Private Message Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortwavewave

When I recieve a Private message i click on the box that pops up in windows and says "NEW MESSAGE or somthing like that cant remember) but i do click on it and it always brings me up to a page error i always have to go all the way around if you know what i mean, not trying to be funny here
Is there any way to fix that?
thank you

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's a little vague here, but let me outline the steps you can do to retrieve your private message;

a. Click on 'Private Messages' link (as you've done)
b. If you have anything in your Inbox, the colored bar changes, and the message title is shown below it.
c. Click on the message title and you can read your message. Follow the prompts from there. Remember you have a limit of 50 messages - be sure to clean your inbox out regularly if you get many of these

73s Mike

hankv

ka3jjz said:
It's a little vague here, but let me outline the steps you can do to retrieve your private message;

a. Click on 'Private Messages' link (as you've done)
b. If you have anything in your Inbox, the colored bar changes, and the message title is shown below it.
c. Click on the message title and you can read your message. Follow the prompts from there. Remember you have a limit of 50 messages - be sure to clean your inbox out regularly if you get many of these

73s Mike
I've noticed a similar? problem. On the few occasions that I get private messages, the pop-up has a button to open in a new window (I think). If I click on it, I get an error message. I have to use an alternate way of reading the PM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.