Reply button missing on PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Looks like there might be an issue with the images server, as it still says the text, just no logo, it's on the forums page as well

Last edited:

rchalupajr

Might be a comcast thing. I have comcast and dsl, My pc running dsl is showing all buttons and logos. pc running comcast is presently missing buttons and most logos.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
I have the same exact problem on Firefox and IE-7. Also, its taking a very long time to load up the messages. I wonderif the server is under attack by a virus?

Yesterday, over 75 Secretary of State (DMV) offices here in Michigan were closed, due to a dangerous worm virus, which caused their computer systems to crash. Likewise, other departments were reporting the same problems.

73's

Ron

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
No reply button at all...

I am seeing this problem as well. It is not a bandwidth issue (at least on the client side) as I am on a high speed connection. Sometimes I see a placeholder for the button, sometimes I see nothing at all. To get here, I clicked "go advanced" instead of the "reply" button, which was not displaying at all.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
gmclam said:
I am seeing this problem as well. It is not a bandwidth issue (at least on the client side) as I am on a high speed connection. Sometimes I see a placeholder for the button, sometimes I see nothing at all. To get here, I clicked "go advanced" instead of the "reply" button, which was not displaying at all.

If you go in the area of where the reply icon was, you will still be able to click there. Everything is there but the icons.
Does that make sense? LOL

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
tonsoffun said:
If you go in the area of where the reply icon was, you will still be able to click there. Everything is there but the icons.
Does that make sense? LOL
Yes that makes sense. I replied to this message by doing that .. the "Quote" button. Sometimes I see a placeholder for the icon, but right now see nothing. However, as you point out, the mouse knows where the icons are supposed to be.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Guys, there is a problem with the servers. The wiki is down as well. Lindsay will be around soon and I am sure will get it taken care of :)

images.radioreference.com is down (where the images are). Responds to ping, but can't connect on 80...most-likely the HTTP service isn't running. If you run Firefox with the WebDeveloper add-on, just disable all images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.