Can't edit posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
It looks like I'm unable to edit my posts. Is there a reason why or did I miss something?

Thanks!

LOL EDIT:

Looks like I can't edit posts in the Florida Forum.

Second EDIT:

Only older posts aren't able to be edited.

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Currently I believe you have about 24 hours to edit a post in most forums (too long IMHO); classified posts may not be edited at all.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
loumaag said:
Currently I believe you have about 24 hours to edit a post in most forums (too long IMHO); classified posts may not be edited at all.

Yes I'm bumping a year old thread :lol: but this is the first time I've run into this 24hr "feature" as I wanted to edit the subject line in a thread I started in the NC forum to add a little information so it might get the info out to more people. It would be nice if there was a way where an OP could edit the main post/title with any changes that would be worthwhile.

Don't worry guys, I woke up Marshall with my edit request :lol:

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Grog said:
. It would be nice if there was a way where an OP could edit the main post/title with any changes that would be worthwhile.

How about posting a new thread with : UPDATED INFO -(your subject) the new information including a link to your original post that cannot be edited ?

People who subscribe to your thread or are e-mail notified will be sure to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.