Suggestion: "View My Shack" link below # of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGalaga

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah, I put mine in my signature. It gets a steady trickle of hits.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
If you don't have a server available to host your shack's picture; then post your shack's picture(s) in a thread in the Pictures of Your Shack forum. Capture the URL from the thread and stick it in your signature line.

Gilligan

Database Admin
Have you guys actually looked at the example over at bimmerfest? I have signatures disabled on my forum listings because I get so tired of people listing their entire shacks in 10-15 lines of signature. A signature should be a one-liner or something, not a full rundown of everything you have. Either way, this would be in addition to that. Just take a look and see what I mean.

mciupa

I hope it would be a link we could decide to enable with our user profile.(like we do with Location)

I'd hate to hit the link and read :the user has not submitted their shack photo yet

Great suggestion. :)

Last edited:

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Gilligan said:
Have you guys actually looked at the example over at bimmerfest?
I just went there now, clicked on the "View My Garage" link from James2538, and got a "The user you requested does not have their garage set up yet." I see a problem already! :D

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I think it is an excellent idea, at minimum it would be nice if members & mods would at least list their equipment.

Currently looking for a new host as mine is no longer supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.