What format should one use to submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB9NLL

New London (Outagamie Co. WI) & Readfield (waupa
I've seen at least 2 different versions... one in wiki? and one on the submit engine "Example Ideal User Submission" which doesn't allow for license input.

Can I just submit the info as it would appear in the database? example (not an update copied from database and pasted here):

Winneconne, City of

Frequency License Type Tone Description Mode
155.14500 WPGS829 M Police Ch. 16 Car-to-Car FM

Or how do I submit the info? Using the above would work great for me.
Thanks

PS If something is wrong in the database what does one do?

Thanks again

scannerfreak

Database Admin
No, do not post it here and do not email Lindsay. Use the submission engine, I'm sure you knew that though :)

Format it like it is exampled in the Wiki. Just leave the fields blank if they don't contain anything or you do not know them. If it is an existing freq. that just needs a change, make sure to note that in the submission. Example, if adding a PL, format it above and then under it write "Add xx PL" That way it's easy for the admin to see it is not a new entry, but an existing one :)

Same thing for incorrect entries. Just list the incorrect entry then say what needs to be changed. Hope this helps and thanks for taking the time to help out!

Last edited:

bezking

scanner_freak said:
No, do not post it here and do not email Lindsay. Use the submission engine, I'm sure you knew that though :)

Format it like it is exampled in the Wiki. Just leave the fields blank if they don't contain anything or you do not know them. If it is an existing freq. that just needs a change, make sure to note that in the submission. Example, if adding a PL, format it above and then under it write "Add xx PL" That way it's easy for the admin to see it is not a new entry, but an existing one :)

Same thing for incorrect entries. Just list the incorrect entry then say what needs to be changed. Hope this helps and thanks for taking the time to help out!
In event of a technical failure, do as I said earlier. If the DB is broken, the submission system won't work out too well..... For an incorrect entry, use the submission engine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.