Invalid XML

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcling

I receive the following message when I attempt to Web Import from Win96:

Code:
XML error detected: not well-formed (invalid token)

near:

<tg dec="36976" subfleet="" desc="425th AMU “Widow”" disp="" group="Fighter Squadron" mode="" tgid="113519" />
                                            ^

while requesting URL:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/xml1.1/?sid=1482

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards

JESSERABBIT

For the last several days, when trying to download files, into Win96 and Win97 I have been getting the following msg "The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response." Any ideas why this is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW at the bottom of my RR Screen, all of the items are "on" except html codes are "off". If this could be the problem, how do I turn it on to download files?

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
dcling said:
I receive the following message when I attempt to Web Import from Win96:

Code:
XML error detected: not well-formed (invalid token)

near:

<tg dec="36976" subfleet="" desc="425th AMU “Widow”" disp="" group="Fighter Squadron" mode="" tgid="113519" />
                                            ^

while requesting URL:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/xml1.1/?sid=1482

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards
Lindsay fixed this about 1.5 hours ago. It really is easier if you follow the suggestion of telling us what you are looking in addition to posting the actuall error as you did.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
JESSERABBIT said:
For the last several days, when trying to download files, into Win96 and Win97 I have been getting the following msg "The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response." Any ideas why this is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW at the bottom of my RR Screen, all of the items are "on" except html codes are "off". If this could be the problem, how do I turn it on to download files?
I assume you mean the bottom of the forums' pages. That has nothing to do with the database download function. Please start your own topic for errors.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.