• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:

amature radio

  1. squirrel911

    Newbie Wanting To Learn

    I am just getting into all this stuff and would like to get my HAM Radio License. How do I go about doing that? I live in Tullahoma Tennessee. I also would like to do SKYWARN if anyone could help out with that to? And one more thing, where can I get a HAM radio? Thank YOu all for the help.