Clarksville

Status
Not open for further replies.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Hi all , Just a quick update been working on this for awhile, but with the help of unitrunker and dsd I have discovered some new talk groups in clarksville not listed on the database! As soon as I confirm these I will be posting them and what they are. Also I have a list of every unit number also from unitrunker along with that what talk group they key'd up in when discovered by unitrunker all color coded. Still have A LOT of unknown unit numbers on there, and a few unknown talk groups. I post my unitrunker file as soon as it's done for everybody and I'll update the data base. Any info on any of this stuff I could look into, such as talk groups you know of that are not listed. that I could check on. Please reply or message me. Any help is appreciated!

QDP2012

Also I have a list of every unit number also from unitrunker along with that what talk group they key'd up in...and a few unknown talk groups.

The Wiki sounds like a good place for that type of information. If you want help putting it in the Wiki, let us know here, and someone should be able to help you with that.

Possible Wiki pages that you could create might include:

Hope this helps,

vans113

Premium Subscriber
I'll be putting it in there as soon as as i confirm everything a lot of them right know are unknown.

QDP2012

"Unknowns" are welcome in the Wiki, too. Most people will list the ID and leave the description blank. Other people will edit the Wiki to update the "Unknowns" if they also have information on them.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
I have attached my system talk group numbers now. If anybody lives in the clarksville area and would like to help me please let me know. Still unknown talk groups at this time. these have all been added by unitrunker with the dec number

Attachments

• clakrsville,tn provoice system.jpg
    clakrsville,tn provoice system.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 406

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Quick update everybody, I have updated the Clarksville fire reduce talk groups. They are now up, and I am working on a bunch more unknown ones now for the police department

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
I understood this system used Provoice and was unintelligible when digital.
Are these new TGs analog?

vans113

Premium Subscriber
No they are digital and still use the provoice. Provoice can not be heard by any scanner on the market, but with that being said it is a vice modulation and can be heard using a discriminator tap (more about this can be read here.) Discriminator output - The RadioReference Wiki using a modded scanner with this discriminator tap you can use a program called "dsd" which is free and it will decode the modulated signal making to where you can hear it as plain voice. I use a program called "unitrunker" with dsd to help trunk the system. Which requires 2 physical scanners that have been modded with discriminator taps on them. One scanner is on the control "data" channel and the other one is being controlled by unitrunker and i can trunk certain talk groups with this. There are so youtube videos out on this.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Using DSD software you can monitor provoice digital on EDACS as long as it is NOT encrypted.. You can also confirm TG ID's with Unitrunker as far as ranges, RID's, D/A etc... I would like final confirmation as to CFD Dispatch... We had been told it was in analog, but it has been listed as digital for a while, is it digital or analog?

vans113

Premium Subscriber
It is confirmed digital I'm going to get them to update that all of the talk groups on they're are all digital province and I've confirmed everything :)

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
On it. System updated to reflect completely ProVoice Digital.

Last edited by a moderator:

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! I have a bunch of unknown talk groups I can post if you want to add them or you can wait until I confirm what they are. Your choice.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Just an update, I will be starting a feed tomorrow now for Clarksville public safety. Gonna be the first feed up in a long time for the area since its provoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.