Nashville Airport TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Ok need a little help tidying this one up. the original TG listed for Airport Fire Ops 1, was not an correct Motorola TG format. We need closer monitoring of this system to get the proper TG's and their order etc...

TY In advance.

jpryor

The Fire Ops 1 talk group that I had imported in Unitrunker was 25000. There were no affiliations or channel grants on that talk group from the last month of logging. It does fall nicely between other known analog airport talk groups.

One more to add to the analog list:
24976 APT Valet "Valet Operations"

I've only been logging voice activity with ID Tracker for the past couple days. But beyond was is listed, not much else from Unitrunker that has regular activity.

And on a related airport note, the ARINC (Nashville International Airport) system is still alive but no activity, had Unitrunker on it for 2-3 weeks with no affiliations or channel grants. Curious when there had last been activity, and odd that ARINC had not converted to iDEN.

I also have some DMR MOTOTRBO notes for a Southwest Airlines Capacity Plus trunking system using a number of repeaters, need to pull together the details and submit. It's using around 5-6 UHF repeaters, Colour Code 7, many talk groups in the 100s range.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Just FYI guys, remember Motorola TG's for Legacy systems must be divisible by 16. That old listing has slipped through for a long time til I went to update it and got the warning code from the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.