DRIVE THRU

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
You also want to use Nashville Davidson Metro's System B Motorola system, as some DCSO traffic is still on it for now. That system won't be around too much longer though so enjoy it while its still in use.

jacksonj_k

Premium Subscriber
does anyone know now the drive thru frequencies for nashville tennesee i have a baofeng uv-5r

INDY72

Premium Subscriber

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
The answer to your question is you will have to find out who owns the franchise look up that name to get the info you wish. You need to do a little work for yourself and gather your information.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
In the restaurant industry, radios are only used for three things in most establishments. 1: Drive Thru and QA. 2: Paging for customer alerting devices, and vocal alerting purposes. 3: Internal Administrative purposes. Only other Food Service radio needs is for catering type services, and larger commercial delivery services. For fast food places, its 99% 1!

Example: Hardee's/Carl's Jr./Red Burrito - We had three belt packs with headsets in use most of the time. 2 Ch. operations. CH 1 was primary Drive Thru, and was monitored by the window person, and Team leader, sometimes also the Manager. This was not only to serve the patrons on wheels, but also for Quality Assurance so that an second person monitored the order to make sure it was right, and that person could back up the order taker. CH 2 was Administrative, and only used for communication between the Team Leader and Managers. There were a few times when they used it for "discussions" about customer manners etc.. Or to correct an order that was getting FUBAR'ed.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacksonj_k

Premium Subscriber
MT.Juliet

I am looking for drive thru frequencies in Mount Juliet Tennessee anyone know where I can find them?

ElroyJetson

I AM NOT YOUR TECH SUPPPORT.
Premium Subscriber
DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP PROGRAMMING YOUR RADIO. NO.
I couldn't possibly imagine a more boring thing to listen to. How many times will it be interesting to hear "You want fries with that? Your order comes out to twelve dollars and forty-two cents."

Yeah, these days they're not using the VHF MURS frequencies very much.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Off-topic posts deleted.

Gentlemen, let's stop playing radio police and start putting more time into actually helping the OP.

If you suspect he's up to no good, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.