New Trunked System in Corpus Christi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryN

South Texas DB Admin
Premium Subscriber
Greetings All,

I have a friend that found a new control channel in the Flour Bluff area of Corpus Christi. He lives on the far north side of town so he can’t run Unitracker on it. The frequency is 386.150. No other information is known as of right now. I checked the FCC DB and found nothing on 386.150. I checked our DB and only found the Royal Thai Police. This should be interesting.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I bet it is one of the Naval Air Station's. Maybe NASCC or NASK? Unfortunately none of these are "north" of CC.

I don't thinK the FCC publishes the licenses in these bands, as they are probably licensed by the NTIA.

Last edited:

thelastrebel

386.150 mhz

larry i seem to recall a while back,, while reading some thing about the rebanding of the mil/air band, that parts of it will be alotted to non air traffic'land mobile, and some freqs would be used for a trunking network,cannot recall what they were and i think i gave the mag away with that in it,at the time it did not interest me,neverless it was pop com or monitoring times,a year or so ago,wish i could recall more but perhaps searching will uncover more of these,

LarryN

South Texas DB Admin
Premium Subscriber
The information that I got this morning is that the control channel last night was on 386.600 and it is a P25 system. We are pretty darn sure that it is the new trunk system at NASCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.