Tac channels for Hardin County, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
I seen on the Database there, its got Tac 1 for the Sheriff's Dept, but i just heard the dispatcher tell a deputy to go there, and i didn't hear a thing...I've got the ones for Silsbee, Kountze, Lumberton, that i entered myself, that somebody gave me, but not sure if they work either, since i think i heard a Silsbee Dispatcher say the same this morning, and didn't hear anything. I was Disappointed to say the least, my Pro-106 that i had, that was programmed by Radioshack years back, had all those channels, it broke, i sold it, and i wish ih ad a list of everthing that was on it!!! Does anybody in the area, have the correct info, i sure would appreciate it.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
I may have figured it out, just have to wait for someone one to say.."Go to Tac 1" now.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thread moved to the TX forum. We prefer that when questionable database material may exist that members discuss it in their regional forum. The database forum is for threads directly related to the operation of the database and not the accuracy of the content. Thanks.

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
Best bet is to just run your scanner in search/wildcard mode on the Silsbee site and lock out the known talkgroups.

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that Hardin County law enforcement back channels are on the trunk system as opposed to conventional 800 or VHF. SO may still have high band mobiles installed in their cars, but the Lumberton and Silsbee PD cars I saw did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.