452.2375 CH9,10
461.1500 CH 5,6

will be here till the morning ill update as i can

frequencies im monitoring

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Here in Dallas County, Highland Park primarily uses MotoTRBO.

The Dallas County Community College District is also a TRBO user.

This system is used by CareFlite for dispatching their ground and helicopter EMS units in various North Texas Counties.
Megahertz Technology Trunking System, Dallas/Fort Worth, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies
This is one that will prompt me to purchase the upgrades.

If NXDN becomes available on either Uniden, or the new Whistler models. this system may again become monitorable (presuming they are not using encryption; knowing how the member cities operate, I would suspect they are already encrypted): Southwest Regional Communications Center Trunking System, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Dunca, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

Though not currently reflected in the database, Lancaster switched to NXDN, I suspect as another site on SWRCC.

nd5y

I submitted several updates today for Wichita County businesses that use DMR. It may be weeks before they show up in the db.
There are several conventional DMR and NEXEDGE systems in this area but no trunking yet.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
I submitted several updates today for Wichita County businesses that use DMR. It may be weeks before they show up in the db.
There are several conventional DMR and NEXEDGE systems in this area but no trunking yet.
Warner Radio is putting in a Tier 3 system for Wise County Electric Co-op.

Know some EMS services using DMR around the state...some county jails are using DMR. Some county fire services (volunteer) have been interested in upgrading to DMR.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

ke5fgc

Premium Subscriber
There is DMR all over Houston. I have been back for about a week and have ID'ed as much as I could and submitted to the DB.

In east texas, tyler has 2 Cap+ systems currently and 1 conventional DMR. Probably more to come there.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I would imagine that a number of "new" DMR users will be documented, once the Uniden and Whistler firmware updates are released, and even more once one of the two releases a NXDN capable update.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Baylor

Figured Texas didn't have a DMR thread so here we go
Monitoring in Waco today think i found Baylor University has a DMR CAP+
Site 1
452.2375 CH9,10
461.1500 CH 5,6

will be here till the morning ill update as i can

frequencies im monitoring

After Waco LE and other agencies migrated to the new Waco P25 system, Baylor moved with them, according to informants and the current TG listed for them under the aforementioned system. However, I've never heard that TG come up, even at football games, etc.

So, I went to review the emissions and discovered the system in question. However, I know nothing about DMR and even less about how to analyze it. Thank you for your effort. When I purchase the upgrade, I would be happy to monitor in case you don't live in the area.

nd5y

Warner Radio is putting in a Tier 3 system for Wise County Electric Co-op.
I saw that when the licenses were issued for a new UHF system a while back. I don't know if it's on the air yet. I can't hear that far unless ther is a tropo opening. They also modified their VHF licenses for didgital before that. So far I haven't heard anything but their old analog frequencies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Except Johnson County. The medics there are dispatched off of the Johnson County site of the FWRRS.

Sent from my Nokia N1 using Tapatalk
Right, and I think Kaufman County units primarily use a talkgroup on TxWARN P25, formerly assigned to ETMC, who no longer provides the EMS services in that county.

But the TRBO system is used for initial dispatch in other areas, and I suspect also for the alerts for the helicopters.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
I saw that when the licenses were issued for a new UHF system a while back. I don't know if it's on the air yet. I can't hear that far unless ther is a tropo opening. They also modified their VHF licenses for didgital before that. So far I haven't heard anything but their old analog frequencies.

This is the burn in at the Warner shop from the first part of March. There has been some hardware availability problems and licensing issues with a 10 GHz link that have kept the system from being turned on. Only one of the cabinets remains at Warner (the one waiting on the microwave link). Other than that, infrastructure works and is ready to go.
37553567b74f042a5dd02ef236b4a3f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce2576

Me to. I missed the days when they were on LTR passport.
I don't miss LTR passport at all. No way to properly trunk track it and block out users you don't want to hear. And then the annoying data bursts. Good riddance I say!

Sent from my Nokia N1 using Tapatalk

nicknpd

I don't miss having to administer one at all. Every subscriber unit had two code plugs. It was miserable. I'm really liking DMR for commercial use, and P25 for public safety use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
I am surprised this hasn't become a sticky. Anyways, the Megahertz system carries a lot more than just Careflite. Companies such as Top Gun security in Dallas and Verified Response both use it. I believe Sherman's newest Ambulance service is also on it. Should be fun to listen to.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
I am surprised this hasn't become a sticky. Anyways, the Megahertz system carries a lot more than just Careflite. Companies such as Top Gun security in Dallas and Verified Response both use it. I believe Sherman's newest Ambulance service is also on it. Should be fun to listen to.

What is "Sherman's newest ambulance service"?

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider

Anybody have any TG to go with the CF or Top Gun agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.