Johnson County AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
So as of yesterday morning, CareFlite ground EMS is no longer the provider of EMS services to Johnson County, that has now been taken over by AMR. Does anyone know what frequency or system AMR runs on? I have not been able to find any kind of information on what they use for radios or radio systems any where for their services here in North Texas. Perhaps a new talkgroup on FWRRS Johnson County site if they don’t have their own system like CareFlite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce2576

So as of yesterday morning, CareFlite ground EMS is no longer the provider of EMS services to Johnson County, that has now been taken over by AMR. Does anyone know what frequency or system AMR runs on? I have not been able to find any kind of information on what they use for radios or radio systems any where for their services here in North Texas. Perhaps a new talkgroup on FWRRS Johnson County site if they don’t have their own system like CareFlite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are using the same talk group (6543) that Careflite Ground used
on the JoCo site of the FWRRS. It's what used to be JC Fire 5.

I have submitted an update to the database to change the description
of said talkgroup.

By the way, AMR actually took over EMS service for Johnson County on Oct 1st.

Last edited:

jasday

Who is running their comm center? I know that there's a dispatch center in Dallas or Collin county, and I think I remember someone saying that Ellis county was being dispatched from there. Is the same true for Johnson county?

Status
Not open for further replies.