08-13-16 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzdiesel

Then what I have I been downloading every Sat morning since 2014 or so into EZ-Scan for my past PSR-800, Sentinel for my past BCD436HP & Radio Shack's programs for my past Pro-18 & Pro-668? I'm sorry, but I've been getting these updates through RR according to my scanner's manuals.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Each of the vendors pull their updates from us, format it for their scanners, and then in turn provide them to you via their updating processes.

Those updates do not come direct from RR to you. They go through the vendors first.

Swipesy

Ok. I learned something today. Thanks for enlightening me Lindsay. I'll check on EZScan everyday or so for it.

Not withstanding the word and mind games certain individuals are playing here, you are substanially correct in what you are asking for. Since 2012 a database download through EZScan has been available on Saturday mornings, except for a very few instances where there was an issue with making the download(s) available. Never, since October 2012, has there been a two week period go by that a download, through EZScan, regardless of whether it was GRE or Whistler, was not made available. There is an issue here that is not being discussed by those responsible for making the download available. As to the GRE download that Don Starr makes available, he has in the past posted a notice when there was an issue. However, nothing is being said by anyone responsible for the lack of downloads as to what the issue is for them not being made available.

Good Grief.

zzdiesel

Not withstanding the word and mind games certain individuals are playing here, you are substanially correct in what you are asking for. Since 2012 a database download through EZScan has been available on Saturday mornings, except for a very few instances where there was an issue with making the download(s) available. Never, since October 2012, has there been a two week period go by that a download, through EZScan, regardless of whether it was GRE or Whistler, was not made available. There is an issue here that is not being discussed by those responsible for making the download available. As to the GRE download that Don Starr makes available, he has in the past posted a notice when there was an issue. However, nothing is being said by anyone responsible for the lack of downloads as to what the issue is for them not being made available.

Good Grief.
Thanks Swipesy, someone finally understands what I was saying. I'm assuming adding DMR in the mix is likely holding things up for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.