08-13-16 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I assume you're taking about a Whistler or Uniden database run?

If so, let me know which one so I can move your post to the appropriate forum.

D

darunimal

Tomorrow is Sunday the data should be polled tomorrow night. TRY AGAIN MONDAY!!!

D

darunimal

Their website completely went down, everything was lost, they had to rebuild it, in fact they still are. I promise it won't be a "31 month time frame" and it's not "WIFEY'S CAUSATIONAL"

D

darunimal

And in the mean time they did give users other updates to help perfect DMR,

TES

How is the RR database radio specific. I thought it covered GRE, Uniden & Whistler radios.

Sure looks like your original post is asking about the BRAND SPECIFIC Whistler Library update versus the NON-BRAND SPECIFIC RadioReference.com database. They're two separate entities. Use the search function on this site and you can likely find out how the Whistler Library update relates to the RadioReference.com database.

Here are several links to old posts to help explain LIBRARY updates, in this case GRE is mentioned. I imagine the Whistler Library update process is essentially identical:

Posts 66 & 67 in this thread.

Post 45 in this thread.

I'm certain there are others.

TES

Ok. I see where you was coming from now. I was talking about the Saturday morning RR releases I've been getting all along.

While I believe your "Saturday morning RR releases" is referring to the Whistler Library updates, I'll go back to my original question: where does Whistler state that the Library will be updated every Saturday?

zzdiesel

We are not touching base. RR has been releasing a Saturday update that I know of since I bought my first GRE PSR-800 which depended on this update to keep the frequencies up to date on the SD-Card for programming.

TES

We are not touching base. . . .
This is true.

. . .RR has been releasing a Saturday update that I know of since I bought my first GRE PSR-800 which depended on this update to keep the frequencies up to date on the SD-Card for programming.
This is not true.

I suggest you re-read the three posts (UPMAN & Dons) I mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.