151.13 EMS Lee's Summit, Belton? Grandview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbarker

Robert
Can anyone help out my blind friend:

I have been listeng to a frequency 151.130 its a EMS they dispatch on emergencies, some where either in KS, or MO, can you help me research if I hear a cw id will let you know, it might be lee sumit, or belton, or grandview, martain city, all located in mo, over in east ks overland park, leewood, praie village etc, let me know what you research.

talkpair

151.13 MHz

The frequency 151.13 is a MODOT (Department of Transportation) in Missouri. It's been a while since I've monitored that frequency, but I don't think MODOT uses that frequency in the Kansas City area. The closest repeaters are in Polo and St. Joseph.
The units used to end their transmissions with the call sign KC6343.

There are a couple licensees in Johnson county Kansas, but neither have anything over 6 watts on that frequency.

You may want to double check the frequency.

Last edited:

rbarker

Robert
Ok thanks, I will tell him. He also sent this message:

I listened closely they dispatched a unit to an address in Cleveland, Mo, checked that out and found Cleveland to be around Harrisionville, Mo, Definitely an ems frequency.

scannerowner

Doing a search I found just Modot for MO using that frequency. Did you happen to see a tone? Modot uses 156.7 PL most of the time I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.