154.2800 pl 123.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymatt1978

Before ANYBODY calls the obvious here this WASN'T NW BERGEN. Folks I was scanning in Bergen County almost twenty-five years heard every dispatcher on the air. NEVER heard a tone out on 154.2800 PL 123.0! IT WASN'T BERGEN COUNTY, get it out of you skull. They're toning on it. I think I just heard HERNDON, VIRGINIA................prove me wrong

AlphaFive

154 Mhz

I certainly believe that, 30 years ago, I was an LEO in the Orlando area. All of our systems operated on 155 Mhz. It was common for us to listen to a P.D. who's dispatch frequency was the same as our assigned freq. on our TRI Cities channel. It was on our Mobiles in our vehicles. They were on the Georgia border in Nassau County Florida, a three hour drive from the Orlando area. I always thought that was pretty cool. So, yeah, I believe you. Take care.

ecps92

Band Open even now [1300 hrs]
VHF Propagation Map
Before ANYBODY calls the obvious here this WASN'T NW BERGEN. Folks I was scanning in Bergen County almost twenty-five years heard every dispatcher on the air. NEVER heard a tone out on 154.2800 PL 123.0! IT WASN'T BERGEN COUNTY, get it out of you skull. They're toning on it. I think I just heard HERNDON, VIRGINIA................prove me wrong

freqhopping

I can tell you 100% it is not Herndon, VA. They have been on a P25 TRS for more than 15 years. Longer than I've been scanning the area. Fire was dispatched was orginally via the county anyways on 460.575 which was simulcasted until Oct 2008.

154.28 licenses in this area were only for mutual aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.