160.935 Inversion Scrambler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce42

I am copying somebody using AAR Channel 55 160.935 with an 186.2 Hz tone from here in Downtown Sacramento. The nearest license is Richmond Pacific RR in Richmond. ULS only show Richmond and LA/San Diego licenses. Any ideas? I do not have the descrambler to hear the actual traffic.

B.......

kma371

QRT
Try downloading a program called INVERT.EXE. you can use your soundcard to decide it.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Try downloading a program called INVERT.EXE. you can use your soundcard to decide it.

Do you run the audio from your radio into the mic jack on your pc/ laptop or what? I'd like to give it a shot with my Gre 600.

n9zas

kma371

QRT
Do you run the audio from your radio into the mic jack on your pc/ laptop or what? I'd like to give it a shot with my Gre 600.

n9zas

I think I use the line in.

I don't use it that often so I don't remember exactly.

Sac916

I have an inversion card on my AOR -- Guess I should get it out of storage.... someday

kma371

QRT
I'll try and zip the file later and attach it to thread. Not home at the moment.

I tried to link it here, but the website is no longer valid. If you search around you will find it. I can't find it on my computer at the moment.

Hooligan

I am copying somebody using AAR Channel 55 160.935 with an 186.2 Hz tone from here in Downtown Sacramento. The nearest license is Richmond Pacific RR in Richmond. ULS only show Richmond and LA/San Diego licenses. Any ideas? I do not have the descrambler to hear the actual traffic.

B.......

I know you're inland quite a way, but for what it's worth, back when I lived in the SF Bay area, much of the time I heard voice-inversion or time domain secure voice it turned out to be fishing fleets off the Pacific coast using clear/encrypted voice all over the 138-174MHz spectrum.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
The decoding process is easy since it's meant to use voice-band audio (versus baseband). Scanner headphone out to line-in or mic.

Prog attached.

Attachments

• inversion.zip
    89.4 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.