164.225 P25 - Central Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I was scanning the VHF frequencies and came across 164.225 P25 NAC 950 doesn't have any audio as of yet but I have full signal for the past couple of days. Yes, I "Google searched it". All I can find is possible multi government inter op frequency.

- Jamie

ecps92

The Only $950 I have is in MA for the DoE [Lincoln Labs/MIT]

164.2250 is "generally" a DoE assignment

1+1 might equal 3 :)
Any DoE locations near-by ?? [don't rule out Educational DoE sites]
I was scanning the VHF frequencies and came across 164.225 P25 NAC 950 doesn't have any audio as of yet but I have full signal for the past couple of days. Yes, I "Google searched it". All I can find is possible multi government inter op frequency.

- Jamie

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
The Only $950 I have is in MA for the DoE [Lincoln Labs/MIT]

164.2250 is "generally" a DoE assignment

1+1 might equal 3 :)
Any DoE locations near-by ?? [don't rule out Educational DoE sites]

The only DOE location I know of is in Atlanta about two hours north of me give or take.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
That sure is a loooong way from "Central Georgia" (Macon area)

trumpetman

Database Admin
Not sure. I picked this up back in the beginning of December. Both systems were still online and there was traffic across both systems, however it didn't seem like there were any obvious patches or SmartX behavior minus it being site 10 on the P25 side (common practice with Moto these days).

I'll try to get back in a position where I can see if the old system is still online in the next few days and see how busy the new one is and what voice channels may have been added.

trumpetman

Database Admin
An antenna several hundred feet high on a tower. Some mountains I've been to allow for reception into several surrounding states as well.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Thread titled "....Central Georgia" then potentially ID'ed as coming from Aiken, SC, now someone monitoring it in another state using an antenna "several hundred feet on a tower" makes this whole thing a tad absurd.

Georgia or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.