2000 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

radact

Nissan Install

That's exactly the saw my friend used. He's worked in the radio industry for over 30 yrs and has almost every piece of equip that can be used for radio work, installs, climbing, etc.

The blades may have been a little dull when he drilled but it was ok.

radact

Hugger...thanks for the kind words.

You're absolutely correct on the tunes but, with the room restrictions in a truck with a floor mounted gear and 4x4 shifter, I had to be creative in mounting the radios. Since the truck didn't come with a radio, problem solved.

It's not high tech or a Blau but, the 780 picks up local FM radio stations so I listen to them that way sometimes.

It's not stereo sound but, I tapped into the front door speakers for the radio and scanner audio.

I'd rather talk and listen to the scanner then Tunes. That's just me.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I do have a very good alarm system. It also sends me a signal, if there's an activation, on a freq that I have programmed into my scanner which is set to priority so no matter what I'm listening to, it breaks thru. A few false alarms when it's real windy or storming outside.

Im Just Curious, How Does That Work? Thats Pretty Awesome. BTW Great Setup, Im Still Not At The Stage To Drill Holes In My F-150

Status
Not open for further replies.