• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

2008 Honda CRV

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
When it came time to purchase another vehicle, one thing I kept in mind while shopping around was how my toys would fit into it. I ended up with a 2008 Honda CRV and as you can see, everything fit perfectly for me.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Attachments

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
Good use of available space, no visible wires, looks very neat and clean. Nice install Erik. :)

It's nice to see radios actually "installed" in a vehicle for a change. Many vehicles have double DIN factory stereo openings, which allows for a perfect fit of two single DIN radios (just like you did), I don't know why more people don't take advantage of it.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Nice and clean...How well can you see the control head?
The visibility of the control head is great. I love the blue contrast from the Kenwood. Also, I can control much from the mic.

62Truck

The visibility of the control head is great. I love the blue contrast from the Kenwood. Also, I can control much from the mic.
That's one of the reasons why I like the V7A. Have you ever had any display issues?

tgentry

Passenger seat?

Hmm do you have a passenger seat? I see a piece of pipe where the seat should be. Looks great though.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Yup, I have a labtop mount. I'll post some more pictures when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.