2010 Taurus Limted Kenwood Istall Ideas.

Looking to install my TK-7180 in a hidden area in my 2010 Ford Taurus Limited.
Any ideas or images of your installs?

Thank you in advanced.
Shawn

Not being familiar with the Kenwood TK line of products, is the head separable from the base? Otherwise you're not going to have many options with a '10 Limited due to the console shifter. With a separable head, you could mount the base under the center console liner and the head just below the climate controls and above the flip-up that hides the "cigarette lighter". That's what I considered doing on my 2011 with an Icom IC-2720 (amateur radio with separated head/body)
Otherwise, your only option is putting it entirely in the center console, then having to open and close the lid to change channels, volume, etc.

TK-7180 will do a remote head configuration with the KRK-10 kit. Mounting the RF deck in the trunk is the way to go. Keeps coaxial cable runs short. Mounting it up under the package shelf tends to keep it out of harms way. Does require large enough power cable to reduce voltage drop, though.

New York North Carolina and all points in between
Is that year Taurus the same as the 500 series? If so I replaced the stock Ford radio which is I believe is a double DIN, with a single DIN radio, and placed an Astro Spectra W-7 in the other DIN. A Kenwood head should be about the same size as the Astro head.
I also mounted the radio pack upside down on the package shelf in the trunk to keep it away from anything, and since there really isn't much else a location for it.