2018 Tahoe PPV Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
Oh yea scrolled too fast and looked like an idiot. Thanks.

That's a bad asss ride. Great job.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Boy my mouth is watering over this setup. This is what everybody should have that love the hobby and the industry. This would completely make you happy. I would not mind investing in this kind of SUV and equipment but crap all of my counties and cities have been locking things down slowly and what's the point. I guess if you live in areas where this is not a problem then you have complete enjoyment. This is the kind of vehicle you park in your garage at night.

Awesome job buddy. Love the setup. The center console is beautiful

cash082

Premium Subscriber
allend - Thank you so much for your kind comments, appreciate it!
mancow- You do not look like an idiot, don't worry about it. All love here on RR! No worries & Thank you!!

O

Operator_error

PPV has become easier to get providing you have decent credentials. Don't roll into a Dodge house with a beat up crown vic with yellow flaking off though.

Very nice set-up, I really am liking that wide console - one of those would look good on the floor of my F-250 SD.

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
Quote"
PPV has become easier to get providing you have decent credentials.

I agree, in order of difficulty I have found Dodge the least, then Chevrolet, and Ford being the biggest PIA if you can get one at all. My last Explorer PD was pure luck after 6 months looking and most of the time being told no by dealers. Then I found a dealer who ordered 2 Explorers with street appearance packages in the wrong color for and agency who declined them. After a few months of paying the floor plan fee they finally decided to sell them to me since I am an up fitter (I used documentation from my last purchase of a Dodge Charger).
If you are in the market for one for these specialty vehicles, it's nice to know some car manufacturers will work with you. They know they are going to get top dollar since there is no real bargining going to happen, and with Ford just look around a find a dealer that screwed up an order.
I start my next search in 2020 for replacement car and truck.

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
That’s my plan for when I can afford to get a newer car. Just cruise eBay for some dealer selling off a mistake. I found a few selling off new intercepter explorers a few months ago that were that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.