2019 Western Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Just to mention - those Western Stars have the best roomiest condos I have ever seen, even bigger I think than my old Freightliner Classic interior. The last 12 years I drove I was assigned a Freightliner Century class and the Western Star condo made mine look like a walk-in closet lol. But, mine was a company truck. My trucks and horsey trailer filled my driveway. I eventually had to have it redone as my big truck cracked the concrete lol

JD
kf4anc

Btw I used to drive for Crete/Shaffer/Sunflower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Crete is a good trucking company. Drove for them a long time (17yr) and retired from there. Good dispatchers, good equipment, great working conditions.

JD
kf4anc

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
This may be one of the nicest rigs I've ever seen. I like the graphics, the guard on the front, and then that coach interior is niiiiice!

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Crete's Leave Of Absence program worked perfectly for me. I would take off for weeks at a time, sometimes longer, traveling with my band, and it was hassle-free to come back, make the call, pee in a cup, get in the truck and go. Did it once for 4 months when over in Europe, never had an issue with them - ever, over anything - in all the years I was there. Easiest company to get along with. They're dispatching operations takes some getting used to (different dispatcher every load so at to not encourage favoritism) but once they have you down as reliable and efficient and punctual, you will make great money there. Don't mean to toot my horn, but when I retired I had zero moving violations, zero accidents (that were my fault) and I used to get the safety bonus every year. Let's not talk about scale tickets, tho. ;)

JD
kf4anc

enine

Do those use the same stuff from RV's like dometic friges for example, or are they better quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.