SDS200 PL code lock out (avoid)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk5056

Premium Subscriber
I am on the fence about buying the SDS200. I find nothing in the programing apps, owners manuals etc that deal with locking out unwanted PL codes (CTCSS/DCS). A channel that I listen to often does not use a PL code. So I often get unwanted transmissions from a frequency that does use PL. With my current scanners I am able to lock out the offending transmission. Maybe I missed something, can I do that on the SDS200?

mule1075

Feed Provider
I am on the fence about buying the SDS200. I find nothing in the programing apps, owners manuals etc that deal with locking out unwanted PL codes (CTCSS/DCS). A channel that I listen to often does not use a PL code. So I often get unwanted transmissions from a frequency that does use PL. With my current scanners I am able to lock out the offending transmission. Maybe I missed something, can I do that on the SDS200?
It can on the sds100 so I am almost positive you should be able to do it on the 200. Great feature been using it since the 780xlt to bad it was omitted on the HP1&2.

Status
Not open for further replies.