How to reply about a feed problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB3KBR

(ಠ_ಠ) (◣_◢) (。◕‿◕。)
Feed Provider
I received an email and message on broadcastify about a problem with my freed from GordonE, I tried to send him a message on the forums but am not allowed due to the users privacy settings. How or who do I contact ?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
If @GordonE has it set to not receive PM messages, and you feel it is important you respond, all you can do is post your response in the Broadcastify Listener Support Forum and mention him using the @ sign before his name.

KB3KBR

(ಠ_ಠ) (◣_◢) (。◕‿◕。)
Feed Provider
I still haven't received anything from @GordonE but I did get another notice from him. My feed for NOAA weather is still up but I am getting what i think to be an automated message from him about no audio. As stated in the feed status message " Status: !!!!! Currently the Transmitter is down. Work is being done on the transmitter. Unknown when it will be back up. Feed will stay on. !!!! "

How do I make this stand out more prominently so as not to get feed problem reports of no audio? I know there is no audio because the transmitter went down about a month ago and NWS still hasn't got a replacement in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.