DSDPlus Capacity Plus DMR Buzzing On Talk Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

Started buzzing on Capacity Plus DMR talk groups part of the time. Its kind of loud. First time I heard it happen.

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Hi simpilo
I too monitored the same thing from my location . I did send a email to DSDPLUS people, I believe they are looking into this.

S

simpilo

Sounds fine when I replay it with 2.183.
Ya I just replayed it through mine and it was fine. I think 1R isn't set up for CAP+ trunking. It buzzes during live decoding but not decoding from recorded raw audio.

S

simpilo

Hi simpilo
I too monitored the same thing from my location . I did send a email to DSDPLUS people, I believe they are looking into this.
It does it during a live decode but not in recorded raw audio

DRL-XM43

I have just noticed I have the heavy buzz instead of audio on a Con+ site it seems to happen when certain channels are active.

I tried DSD+/Sdr# fast scanner using VB-Cable instead of the TCP connection and it seems to work without the buzz?

S

simpilo

Everyone just as well email the DSDPlus team this is apparently a bug

S

simpilo

Going back to 2.176 fixes it but dont do it if u have to use FMPP. I am guessing this v 2.183 release is targetted to FMPP users. It could also be a example why not to rush a developer for new releases.

S

simpilo

Who is rushing them?
I don't know specifically but there are some impatient people out their that will attempt to rush developers. That may not be the case though. I was just contemplating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.