Unitrunker doesnt work with Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker7

Hello, I have 2 RTL-SDRs that I have been using with Unitrunker on Windows 7 with no problems. I then try to replicate the setup on windows 10 and install the win usb drivers and Unitrunker just says Stopped cant open. Any one have any ideas?

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Works fine with Windows 10. Run Zadig to create the drivers, and make sure to select the proper Radio under Device.

beaker7

Works fine with Windows 10. Run Zadig to create the drivers, and make sure to select the proper Radio under Device.
I have done that. I have tried even reinstalling windows several times. It always happens to bulk in interface 0000001 doesnt matter what physical device it is. Its like something in windows is holding the device.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I have done that. I have tried even reinstalling windows several times. It always happens to bulk in interface 0000001 doesnt matter what physical device it is. Its like something in windows is holding the device.

Look in Device Manager to see if you have a Universal Serial Bus Devices class, and an entry for your RTL2838UHDIR device. The device should appear and disappear every time it is plugged in or removed if installed correctly. In any event, something is wrong with your configuration because UT and UT2 (UT2 requires 64 bit OS) runs fine on Windows 10.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Here's a screen shot of what to look for (that I forgot to attach.)Capture.PNG

DRL-XM43

Hello, I have 2 RTL-SDRs that I have been using with Unitrunker on Windows 7 with no problems. I then try to replicate the setup on windows 10 and install the win usb drivers and Unitrunker just says Stopped cant open. Any one have any ideas?

Do your dongles work with other sdr like SDR# or HDSDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.