Sick Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerH11

I've got that sick feeling in my stomach that I've went too far! I ordered a SDS 100 the day before. Yesterday I ordered a Pro 43 that I've always wanted. And today...
drumroll please, the SDS 200. Lord have mercy on my soul and my stomach.

RogerH11

I smell a IC-R9500 just around the corner...…..
I miss my R2 that was stolen. I got wiped out of the Icom and almost all my trunk radios. Back then they were only $200-300 so it could have been worst. Thank goodness I had my Pro 92A hid but I missed my little Uniden which was the first very small hand/held. Also they weren't interest in my 2 Yupiteru's. I'd say 6-8 were stolen, but now only miss the R2. I really liked the Pro 92 as it was the last GRE made in Japan. The 92B were made in China. The 92 was the very first scanner that did trunk/conv right, as all the others had that 5 second delay on the CC. Then I got wiped out again when they switched to digital.

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I've got that sick feeling in my stomach that I've went too far! I ordered a SDS 100 the day before. Yesterday I ordered a Pro 43 that I've always wanted. And today...
It would give me a sick feeling in my wallet!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RogerH11

I was sick over the R2, but back then I bought at least 3 radios a year. And with the trunking, I saved a lot by not importing high-end stuff/ or UBC from Canada, Finland, and the UK. They also stole my all-time favorite cell phone the LG8000. I mean how stupid can one get? One call and that phone could never be activated again. I had a Pro 94 which was junk anyway, I hated that radio. I got it cuz it was Christmas and for no other reason than I bought a new radio for every holiday. I've slowed way down since then cuz I got out of the hobby for the past few years, and the digital radios made it much more $$$ than the average $2-300 new analog trunkers back then. I only bought like 2 digital scanners in the past 10 years. I'd check every now and then for new models but at these prices, nothing really tickled my fancy. A lot of close, almost there, but none cut it. I checked this weekend and the SDS 100 grabbed me. So did the SDS 200! Last generation caught my interest, but these gorgeous displays I couldn't resist, and the build quality is more to my liking. I quit importing cuz the higher end radios don't Trunk, and cell went digital. Not that I really cared to listen, but refused to let the @ssdsfadrg in DC dictate my scanning hobby!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

Life is too short. If you're like most and work hard for your money, pay your bills on time, and provide for your family (if you have one), there's no reason to feel guilty. :cool:

WB9YBM

And may the Lord also have mercy on your credit card! :)

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Sounds like you have it down. Have fun with those new radios! I did much the same thing as you when I decided to get back into the hobby after a hiatus. Digital scanners intimidated me after a disastrous encounter with a 436 which I sent back. I had no patience for it at the time. So a couple years later I bought 3 digital scanners at once - ws1065, trx-1, and a 536. Long story short, I have also bought both SDS models and I am having a blast with the hobby once again. Time and patience is the key when learning these new scanners and wide receivers. Keeps me out of trouble hehe

JD
kf4anc

RogerH11

And may the Lord also have mercy on your credit card! :)

LOL! My bank account as I don't do credit. I wish you never said that cuz now I have to warn people about credit now so I can sleep, hoping not to make the forum leaders too mad. This monetary system of debt is the biggest scam/crime against humanity ever perpetrated. Back in the 1700's a family called Rothschild (Bauer was real name) started the private, central bank system that handled the money for all the royal families in Europe. He taught the trade to all 5 of his sons who then moved to four other major cities/kingdoms. 1 stayed in Germany, then 1 moved to London, Paris, Austria, and 1 to maybe Italy? Anyway, this started the biggest dynasty ever. The one in London became the most powerful. This SOB had spys/runners whatever, who gave him a days advantage of news that nobody else had. He was already filthy rich, he heard that Napoleon lost the battle of Waterloo. So he went into the office and started to sell off his stocks which led all the others to believe Napoleon won. This created a panic and a rush to sell, thus the stock market crashed. So he then bought up many of the stocks again pennies on the dollar. So when the others got the news that Napoleon (hero Patton/Washington type IMO) the market settled down, but Rothschild increased his wealth in 1 day by what was it? By 5 or 50 times in 1 day by being a POS money-changers that Jesus kicked out of the temple. So we've had 5 of these types doing their dirty business so by, before the 1840's they owned half the known world.

We've had these bankers here off and on until they got final and full control in 1913. Andrew "The Great" Jackson was about the only one ever to win against them and that was only for about 20 years. The War of 1812 was a control/banking war to enslave us again. We were saved by an Act Of God as they had control of DC, and burnt the White House down, a "freak" hurricane hit DC thus wiping them (British) out while saving us. Jackson also saved/put off the Civil War by 20 years but I digress. The British were always our enemy as they still are today. They were behind all those wars in the 1800's and stirred up the Indians until we finally had to take Florida, New Orleans, and Texas to keep the Blimeys out. So from at least 1800 til today these bankers funded both sides of every war, created many, and profited from both destruction to reconstruction. A scam 100's of years old many don't seem to know about. Soak, rinse, repeat.

Anyway, they (Rothschilds) sent and set up their agents in the USA. Jacob Schiff, J.P. Morgan, Rockefellers, and all the robber barons were front men of this cabal. With them controlling the flow of money and credit, they picked the winners and losers, while building up huge monopolies. They've built their fortunes by being thieves and the sweat, blood, and tears of our people. These people are all connected to certain bloodlines and/or royalty which is why they were picked to be agents. Tesla invented electricity that was free and OTA without any poles or wires all over the country which are vulnerable to disasters. JP Morgan found out this wasn't good for his copper wire business and killed it, as he was funding Tesla. They wanted meters on your homes to charge you. They already get 50% of our measly income and they still want a lot more blood from you with this climate change BS, where they want to meter and charge you for breathing. There is climate change, but due to their geo-engineering not us, as in the days of Noah. This history sucks and its only a fraction of it, where we're seen as cattle and treated like them.

So they predicted then created a bank run that caused trouble and panic in 1906-08, forget which, which makes them look like the good guys (problem, reaction, solution) so in 1913 we get the private, central bank, the income tax, and they stole the US Senate from being appointed by the States to a general election. This was done to steal power from the States and make the Senators open to bribery, thus future corruption and control. So in 1929they crashed the market, normal people lose everything, they buy back and double their wealth by buying stocks back with pennies on the dollar. Soak, rinse, repeat. Many of our people that lost their businesses used what was left to buy gold coins. So after losing everything, and only having gold coins as their only wealth... In 1933 that SOB, FDR outlawed gold, sending agents to homes with machine guns to confiscate it, if necessary. Every bank had an IRS agent, where no safety boxes were allowed to be opened unless present to make sure they got our gold. They gave us $20 paper bill for each coin that was then worth $20, then sent a bunch of it to Europe I guess, then raised the price to $35 per coin/oz.

I can't get into WW2 much or I'll be typing for days. Hitler didn't like the terms of the German Rothschild banker, so he kicked him/them out. So the troublemakers of the world since ???? til 1947 was Britain who not only fought against us for over a century, but also dragged us into 2 World Wars, who are hell bent for WW3 and/or their 1948 offshoot nation. Yep, the 3 biggest troublemakers of the world since then to even now. So the WW2 story is BS like everything else we've ever learned and heck, I don't know, the Axis may have been he lessor of 2 evils? 3 globalist dictators/monsters against 3 national ones. It's Memorial Day weekend so I'm keeping it light and skipping a lot of digressing backing up the lessor of 2 evil claim since the grunts were powerless and were following orders which didn't work for the losing side. The only nice thing I can say about the war is I love Patton and he was a true hero, unlike many other generals I know and don't Ike. Off course Patton was mad as hell and knew too much, so was never allowed to get to DC and tell His-story. He might have even been our WW2 General that became President. He probably would have ended the war a year earlier if he was allowed to have gas and ammo. They stole it from him to keep from crossing the Rhine too early as they (3 Tyrants) had other plans besides winning the war. When he finally got gas and ammo, he had to high-tail it to Bastogne at a record setting pace & distance to save the ports of Antwerp.

For this Memorial Day weekend, the proudest moment in war would have to be General Washington and his Ragtag crew. Fighting a war for independence which wasn't a false-flag BS/lie war for gain. These were mostly untrained farmers going against the premiere army and navy of the world. We had an incredible start beating the heck out of them and escaping just in time before the Redcoats regrouped and would have destroyed us. We lived to fight another day. Many times, General Washington and for awhile, Col Benedict Arnold, gave us some great victories along with some great strategy. Arnold got greedy and was setting up Washington and fort to be destroyed by sabotaging a key defense point set for infiltration. I forget the details, but with some good timing by us and bad for them, Washington got back soon enough to get suspicious of the missing Arnold, to go and inspect the defenses, thus spotting the flaw in time. It was a river defense device to keep the British boats from gaining access. Perhaps Arnold took off a little early or something was found out in time. He left for their stronghold for money and promises in NYC, but never did get his reward after returning to England. Washington was mad as he wanted to hang him, but something prevented that, I forget what, now. We got our butts kicked for awhile until we had a few years of stalemate and not many battles. I never realized how long that war was. So after Arnold was gone we got a lot of help from the Frenchman, Marquis de Lafayette.

It was a long, miserable war. The enlistments were so short and it was a struggle to raise the army's measly wages. Little food, no nice winter camps, no clothes, no winter clothes, and no footwear at all for some during the winter. Imagine marching in the winter with no shoes. Probably without socks? Anyway, the British created a stronghold down south so it was a fine balancing act to spit forces to keep them at bay from a breakout of NYC or Carolinas. Guessing where to send our troops and leaving a thin line was the difference between winning and losing. A heavy fog was the difference between winning and losing as it gave us time as the British "slept in" as it was thought impossible that Washington and his army could cross the Delaware River in winter, with that frigid water and story water. They worked all night long crossing it. I think the first boat or one of the first didn't want to cross, so Washington said get going or he'd put a bullet in the bottom of the boat. I remember a battle we won by a "surprise attack" as it was Christmas, but the USA didn't celebrate it back then, so we caught them not on ly by surprise, but hungover. The British had a lot of help by these ruthless, Prussian mercs called the Hessians.

Anyway, we got some much needed help from the French and Italian Navies late in the war by delivering supplies and winning some battles. One time they stopped 50 British ships from getting here. That along with a major victory down south, we got rid of them down south. That left their stronghold in NYC. We were never strong enough to rid them, but they couldn't do anything either, so time and siege was on our side which ended the war. I think it was a peace deal that saved Arnold from getting hung. Sorry for digressing, but its Memorial Day Weekend. The British had it much easier as the population centers, cities = warm winter quarters were filled with Loyalist, while we were having a tough go at it in the wilds of PA, before settling in Valley Forge.

RogerH11

Gosh, a 2fer …..

Back to the banks, they were in total control since 1913. Then after WW2 (1947) they created the CIA and brought in all the Nazi's with Project Paperclip type programs. The CIA thus Nazi's along with carbon copies, the Vatican and Mob, ran amok as even the FBI couldn't arrest the CIA, their cronies and hoodlums. They can/did get away with anything and everything with 2 magic words. National Security! Get caught with 6 kilos of coke? National Security. I won't go on as the examples get worst. So the bankers along with them they've had decades and decades to infiltrate and takeover everything! Imagine you being the bank for over 100 years? They've gained the entire world, real, hard assets, all the corporate monopolies, own all media, own all everything. How? By stealing our labor, where we labor our rears off, we get paper bills, they've bought the world. A very dishonest, wicked, system of unfair weights and measures. They've stolen our systems of values and forced theirs upon us, not allowed trading in a currency and system that we trust in. Our system would have been fair barter, theirs is dependent upon black magick and blood sacrifice, which cost 300k children per year in the USA, alone; along with occasional 9/11, OKC, Waco, etc. A system of perpetual war, debt, terror, and fear. They want to rob you, kill you, rape you, etc, then take your soul to hell with them. Thus, the war against God since the mid 60's, while trying to normalize every perversion ever known to man.

I have to make this clear, debt doesn't mean a lot as in national debt, as it can't ever be paid back. The debt doesn't matter as its only paper and PC Data. Worth absolutely nothing! All they care about is the interest because it can never be paid back if never created, thus perpetual bondage/slavery. They're taking a piece of your action, like the mobsters they are. Okay, I'm the bank and the members here are the people. I'm going to keep these numbers very small so everybody can understand. I lend this board 10,000 and charge 15% interest. so you owe me 11,500, how are you going to pay me if I never put more than 10k in circulation? Some of you will make money, others will squeak by, the rest will go bankrupt. Soak, rinse, repeat. As an individual I lend you a $100 at 15%, so you owe me $115, and since I only ever put $100 into circulation, I own you forever. They add money to create booms then retract to cause bust. This system led to the creation of a big, monster govt. Unlimited borrowing, I'll tell you a dirty, little secret, every-time they borrow a trillion, it not only allows them to be irresponsible, but it creates inflation which actually is a hidden tax, too!

I know this isn't the right forum and I never intended to go on a tangent to this extent, but I have a heart for my fellow people and am sick and tired of them being taken advantage of, and being played for fools. I haven't even scratched the surface of this evil system. There's a full scale, Full-spectrum dominance war going on against each and every one of us, while most don't even have a clue its going on. Some are waking up with that Q stuff, but that's a waste of time as there are no political solution to this mess, and you're still being led into a false, left vs right paradigm. The bank has had control for over 100 years, while the "deep state" has grown its tentacles for 72 years unchecked. Taking out a dozen or 2 will make no difference. Trust me, I was at your current "Q level" back in 94/95. I think time would be much better spent getting into the Bible (not the Church unless you find a rare, very small one meaning not many people) getting your affairs in order, and spending time with family. The world is nuts so we don't know how much relatively, peaceful time we have left. When we leave this Earth, the only thing we can ever take is family, friends, and people. That's it! I'm outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.