• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

396xt file for ouachita parish lwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillC

Does anyone have a working 396xt file for lwin in ouachita parish they could upload? I have tried for weeks trying to download and setup from RR. Mine works for a few hours or so then it stops picking up anything. Then it randomly starts picking up again. Opso seems to the only agency that works more than others. I have calhoun.monroe. and west monroe sites selected. I am guessing I am not doing the control channels right or something. It was working right and then it started acting odd.

I am guessing the scanner is working and I just have issues with site config. I just dont understand why the TGs work and randomly stop working. I live in the SW part of the parish. I may be too far out. Who knows?

Thanks in advance

Bill

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.