396XT Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok I know when an talk group goes encrypted there is no audio traffic for the radio's speaker. Ok,it also just display the talk group name or no number and have not encrypt indicator ?

The reason I am asking I am seeing from the Jefferson County Imperial MOSWIN. it shows the talk group 3332 and an occiasional rid on the radio.

For signal strength from the site, I am getting a a solid 3 bars to full strength.

Please understand this and a big big thanks.

pgnsucks

Ok I know when an talk group goes encrypted there is no audio traffic for the radio's speaker. Ok,it also just display the talk group name or no number and have not encrypt indicator ?

The reason I am asking I am seeing from the Jefferson County Imperial MOSWIN. it shows the talk group 3332 and an occiasional rid on the radio.

For signal strength from the site, I am getting a a solid 3 bars to full strength.

Please understand this and a big big thanks.
If you are using software as I do you will still see the encrypted channel like with Freescan. I still program them in because every once in a while someone will push or move the wrong button. I don't repeat what I hear but sometimes it picks up the day's scanning.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
No on my 396XT, the scanner scanner shows it on the Imperial tower, which is in Jefferson County,
MO. It Shows the talk group for a couple mintues or so and sometimes a radio Id will be appear.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
To attempt to clarify this I was attempting ask about the encrpytion reconizing feature on the radio and not about what talk group radio id it displayed.

If I still need to have it moved to the Missouri column, I will humbly ask one of admins do it for me

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.